- Maximum Cruise Speed: Sea Level - 195 knots : 15,000 ft. - 215 knots
- Service Ceiling: Estimated - 25,000 feet
- Rate of Climb:Sea Level - 2,100 fpm
- VFR Range with max Fuel & Passenger Load: Goal is 1,000 mi. However actual range will depend on final fuel tank configuration.
NOTE: We do not trade off fuel load for passengers.
TAKEOFF & LANDING PERFORMANCE:
- T/O Distance at Max Takeoff Weight: (5,600 #)
- Water:1,200 ft. (estimated)
- Land: 960 ft.
- 50 ft Obstacle:1,300 ft.
- Empty Weight: 3,600 pounds (prototype – production will be lighter)
- Gross Weight: 5,600 pounds
- Useful Load: 2,000 pounds
- Wing Loading:19.8 psf
EXTERNAL AIRCRAFT DIMENSIONS:
- Height on Wheels: 12.3 feet
- Length – Nose to Tail:43.0 feet
- Wing Span: 42.9 ft.
INTERNAL CABIN DIMENSIONS:
- Internal Length from nose bulkhead to aft cabin:13.2 feet
- Cabin width at shoulder height while seated:4.1 feet (net internal)
- Typical Crew: 1 pilot
- Passengers:Five to six (aft seat is bench – might hold three across)
- TWalter 601 Turbine
- 724 SHP / 657 SHP continuous
NOTE: All numbers are computed performance numbers and will be verified during actual flight testing.